-->

Monday, July 6, 2009

Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters Review

Thanks to My Blog Spark and Nature Valley, I received all four flavors of *NEW* Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters!



I love nuts and anything nut related. Nuts are such a delicious and healthy snack. So when I received the Nature Valley Nut Clusters in the mail, it was a happy day! I couldn't wait to open them up and see what was inside. Turns out, they are about 1 inch clusters of nuts and granola. The perfect size for popping in your mouth and they come in 5 oz. resealable pouches to keep that fresh nutty crunch in! They were on sale this week at my local grocery store for $2.50. What a deal!

Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters come in four delicious flavors:

Roasted Cashew - roasted cashews, granola and a touch of honey

Honey Roasted Peanut - honey roasted peanuts, granola and a touch of honey

Roasted Almond - roasted almonds, granola and a touch of honey

Nut Lovers - cashews, pecans, peanuts, granola and a touch of honey

My family and I all tried all four flavors and agreed that the Roasted Almond is the family favorite. They generally had full sized nut pieces except for the Roasted Cashew. They were more of a crushed cashew and granola mix but were still equally as delicious. And the Nut Lovers variety takes three great nut flavors and combines them into the ultimate flavorful nut cluster. So good! But all of them are an irresistible salty and sweet combo. And best of all, they are only 160 calories and 10 grams of fat per serving!

Get more info on this new product at the Nature Valley website. Also, print a $1.00 off coupon here!

Thanks to My Blog Spark and Nature Valley for this great opportunity!!


No comments:

Post a Comment