-->

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I need a Gel Pro Mat!

I've been doing a lot of canning and freezing lately, preparing for another long Minnesota winter without local fresh fruits and veggies. I've done pickles, green beans, applesauce, pears, and most recently salsa. Yes, my panty is overflowing but we love knowing that what we're eating came fresh from our garden, untouched by chemicals, and grown with love.

However, my feet are killing me! My knees hurt, my back hurts, but most of all my feet! Ouch! I've spent a lot of hours standing at my counter, chopping, grinding, boiling...you name it. And all of that standing is taking a toll on my body. Enter the Gel Pro Mat.


I'd love one! So, Gel Pro, if you are out there, if you are listening, please help me out! I'd love to do a review of your products and prove that they really do work! My aching body would thank you!

Thanks for considering my swollen feet!
Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment