-->

Friday, September 11, 2009

Win an Oreck XL Gold Vacuum ENDS 09/11/09

I have not had good luck with vacuums. I had gone through the routine of buying $50-$100 vacuums once a year or so. I just thought that's how it was supposed to be! So one time, we had a door to door vacuum salesman come in with this incredible (and incredibly expensive) piece of machinery that was supposed to have a 25 year warranty and was guaranteed to work better than any vacuum I've ever used. So my husband and I decided to invest our money in a product meant to last. Turns out, it's a piece of junk. I won't name any names but its a pretty well known company. It lost suction immediately, the casters on the base broke off, the shaft between the beater and hose broke, and the replacement filters were somewhere around $15.00 each. Crazy! The warranty turned out to only cover the motor. Everything else was "operator induced". Nice.

I have seen many commercials for the Oreck vacuums and have really wanted to try one! Come on Oreck, prove to me that vacuums can last and continue to work great!

Well I wasn't lucky enough to snag one for review, but Mom Knows It All was! Head over to the Mom Knows It All blog and enter to win an Oreck XL Gold! Awesome!

Giveaway link: http://www.valmg.com/index.php/2009/the-oreck-xl-gold-vacuum-ive-got-one-and-a-surprise/

Ends 09/11/09

No comments:

Post a Comment