-->

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Full Disclosure/Acknowledgment Policy

As the owner, and only writer/reviewer of this blog, I sometimes accept and keep free products, services, or other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.

I am also sometimes compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products, whether the review is positive or negative. I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If writing a review or holding a giveaway, I will always disclose where I received a product and if there was any compensation involved.

If you have any questions, please contact me HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment