-->

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Win a costume from Anytime Costumes at Barefoot Mommies! ENDS 10/07/09

When I was a kid, we didn't get to go buy our Halloween costumes. If we wanted to trick or treat, we had to MAKE our own! I never felt like I did without. We always had a blast coming up with fun, new, and interesting costumes. Pictured here are my brother, my two cousins and I. That's me on the far left. I'm Madonna. My cousin to the right of me is Cyndi Lauper, my brother on the right is Michael Jackson (can you guess what era we grew up in?). And my other cousin is a bunny. Not sure how that fits in but it was cute anyway! LOL


Well if you'd like to get a super adorable costume for FREE, check out this giveaway at Barefoot Mommies!

Anytime Costumes is generously giving a costume of your choice to one lucky reader! Hurry because the giveaway ends 10/07, just in time for Halloween this year! Yay!

Enter HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for blogging about the great giveaway at My Wee View!

    Good Luck and Happy Blogging!

    Lynette

    http://myweeview.com

    ReplyDelete