-->

Friday, December 18, 2009

Another terrible loss

In the wake of the terrible tragedy that took a fellow bloggers two year old son, another horrible accident has occurred. On Tuesday night, a 27 year old woman lost her husband, 4 year old son and 8 month old daughter to a house fire. She's lost everything and could use the support of friends, family, and even strangers.

Although I don't know Amanda, her story has touched me deeply. I am a mother of two and can't imagine living the rest of my life without my babies.

Please visit Kristie's Notes for more information. If you are able to donate, any dollar amount is appreciated, no matter how small. If not, prayers and thoughts are a tiny way to show support to someone less fortunate this holiday season.

Click HERE for more info on this sickening tragedy.

And as you'll see in Kristie's post, the fire occurred in a home with no smoke detectors. Please take the opportunity to check to make sure ALL of your smoke detectors are in working order. It could save your life, and your families, as well.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your support! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad - I honestly don't know how people find the strength to keep going when things like this happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the important reminder. What a sad loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my website, it is about the chanel tote bags and chanel bags online, I hope you enjoy.
    The address is http://www.ourbagshop.org.
    A hug.

    ReplyDelete