-->

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Win a SpringFree Trampoline from Barefoot Mommies!!!

My kids have begged for a trampoline for quite a while now. I've just heard so many horror stories of accidents that happen on them. I have a nephew with the scars from a broken leg, thanks to a spring trampoline. So how can I get my kids a trampoline without having to worry about higher insurance rates, accidents, and the maintenance to deal with it? This innovative, new trampoline from Springfree Trampoline is the answer!


It is completely spring free! It's boasted as the 'worlds safest trampoline'. Springfree Trampoline is the 1st Trampoline to Ever Receive The Parents Choice Award Recommendation and is the winner of the Parent’s Choice Foundation’s 2009 children’s toy awards. Take a look HERE for all of the reasons why it is safer than a traditional trampoline and I bet you'll agree!

Lucky you? Barefoot Mommies is giving one away! Enter to win a Springfree Trampoline HERE! This giveaway ends 12/14/09 so get our entries in today!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this article. This is so amazing, information about touring with a blind man make my knowledge increases, thank you!!
    May be you will interested in:
    mens keen sandals
    keen online shoes
    keen oslo shoes
    keens shoes kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my website, it is about the keen kids sandals and keen kids shoes on sale, I hope you enjoy.
    The address is http://www.keenshoesus.com
    A hug.

    ReplyDelete