-->

Monday, October 18, 2010

Win an Oreck Edge Vacuum at Mommy Living the Life of Riley! Ends 11/30

Oh how I could use a new vacuum! I have back issues sometimes and lugging around a heavy vacuum is not tops on my list of fun things to do. I'd love a lightweight Oreck Edge Vacuum! Well, lucky for me, Mommy Living the Life of Riley and Oreck are giving one away to one lucky reader! Please visit Mommy Living the Life of Riley to enter the giveaway. Get your entries in because it's a daily Twitter entry until 11/30 so there are lots of chances to get your name in! And it's valued at $800, so you don't want to miss out!

Mommy Living the Life of Riley! $799 Oreck Edge Vacuum Cleaner Giveaway

Enter HERE: http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com/2010/10/giveaway-oreck-edge-vacuum-cleaner-w-upright-handheld-canister-vacuums-arv-800/
ENDS 11/30/10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment