-->

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner #imabzzagent

Shampoo and conditioner that protects vivid, salon-fresh color for up to 40 washes? And at a price you don't need a PhD to afford? Possible? Oh, yeah!



I'm a BzzAgent, and was asked to try out TRESemmé Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner. Oh man, was I excited! If you know me, you know that I sometimes do crazy things with my hair color. I've gone black, blonde, lots of shades in between, highlights, lowlights, even hot pink! I love playing around and trying new things. Coloring so much can be really hard on your hair. And I'm constantly scouting for products that can help keep my whims of fancy fresh and vibrant.

From TRESemme.com:
"This system with Advanced Color Lock Technology preserves your color up to 8X longer* and keeps hair healthy. Color Revitalize shampoo gently cleanses and helps reduce color loss from the hair shaft for vibrant color and shine. Then Color Revitalize conditioner helps lock in your color, sealing the cuticle to protect color longer. Even after 40 washes* you'll enjoy richer, more radiant color."

I've tried a lot of different products that claim to do what TRESemmé Color Revitalize really, truly pulls off! I traded in my regular shampoo and conditioner for the Color Revitalize for about 3 weeks. It not only kept my color fresh and new for the entire time I used the product, but it also left my hair clean, vibrant, shiny and soft! My hair is definitely healthier since I was able to wait longer to color. I'm hooked. And usually hair treatments are not in my budget. But TRESemmé Color Revitalize fits right in when I replace it with my regular shampoo and conditioner! It's salon quality without the salon price!

Visit Tresemme.com to learn more about TRESemmé® Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner and other salon-quality products without the salon price tag.

Also check out TRESemme on Facebook for up to the minute updates on new products and deals!

I'm a BzzAgent and was NOT compensated for this post. Although I have a chance to qualify for a free copy of the game, my opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way by Disney or BzzAgent. See my full Disclosure/Acknowledgement policy here.

Want to be a BzzAgent and reap all the fab rewards by doing what you love? Sign up today!

1 comment: