-->

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

KY Intimacy Experiment - Day 8

Day 8: Yummy in my tummy (and other places too)!

Day 8 rocks for me!  I'm the homemaker, which means I'm also the chef in our house.  My husband cooks about 3 times a year!  The exercise for today is to cook together!  Yay!  You are to choose a meal that you can cook together, something libido-boosting (oysters, chocolate, etc.).  I don't eat fish, so oysters are out for me.  But I'm all about chocolate!  We decided to make a pasta dish with some spicy meatballs (spicy foods can also get things kicking!).  And finish it off with some chocolate cake.  Then we just sat down and enjoyed each others company, while enjoying the meal we created together.  It was a nice experience to share the responsibility together, then share the spoils together.  And by the time we were finished eating, it was hard to keep that chocolate frosting on the cake where it belonged! ;)



And leave room for 'dessert'!  The Night 8 exercise is about bringing some of that flavor into the bedroom.  Starting with some gentle kisses.  Kiss in places that make you closer to your partner.  And if desired, add a little flavor!  KY sent me their Kissable Sensations product to help out with this one.  The package comes with two flavors, decadent chocolate and refreshing strawberry!  We chose what worked best for us and spent a little time 'tasting' each other!  Generally, this is enough for us.  Sex isn't always about intercourse, and to keep from getting bored by the same old routines, it's fun to experiment with alternatives!

Stay tuned for Day 9 of the KY Intimacy Experiment!

----------------------

If you'd like to give the experiment a try for yourself, you can download the PDF of the program for FREE right here!  Or check out the KY Facebook Page for more info.

I was sent the Intimacy Experiment Kit from KY free of charge.  I am not being compensated for my time.  All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment