-->

Monday, October 10, 2011

KY Intimacy Experiment

Alright, people. I don't generally do this. I'm not one to talk about (or put into many, many words and photos on my public blog!) my sex life.  So don't worry, I'll keep it clean!

My husband and I have been together for 16 years, married for 10.  It's been a long road together.  2 kids, 4 houses, 2 businesses, jobs, not-so-much jobs, bills, bills, bills...

You get the drift.  Not only time, but lots of stress and distraction, can take a toll on the healthiest of relationships.  Ours was not an exception!  My husband and I run a small business.  I do the bookkeeping, he does the labor.  Luckily for me, the job allows me to be at home with my kids, taking care of the house and all of our finances, while my husband is out busting his butt every day to make some hard earned dough.  Unfortunately, that means some long hours for him.  He generally leaves the house around 7am, returning home around 8pm.  Then he's usually beat.  He eats dinner, showers, and hits the hay.  This doesn't leave a lot of time for bedtime shenanigans!

KY to the rescue!

I was contacted by KY to give the KY Intimacy Experiment a try.  It's a pretty intense course to get couples back into a healthy sexual relationship by trying new things, learning more about what your partner likes and dislikes, and just plain spending some quality time focusing on each other!  And let's be honest, with kids, a house, jobs, dishes, laundry, bills and all the other fun stuff that goes along with real life, focusing on your relationship, versus who's on Conan tonight, can be tough.

It's time to unplug the laptop, shut off the phone, and put down the remote!

We are starting the experiment tomorrow (I have a headache tonight! LOL) and I'll keep you posted as to our progress!

If you'd like to give the experiment a try for yourself, you can download the PDF of the program for FREE right here!  Or check out the KY Facebook Page for more info.

I was sent the Intimacy Experiment Kit from KY free of charge.  I am not being compensated for my time.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment