-->

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions Sensitive Line #review #imabzzagent

I have sensitive skin. Sometimes it can be such a bummer. I find a product I want to try out, take it home, slather it on, enjoy. Next day, wake up to a horrid rash and suffer it out for the next few days! I've struggled to find products that I can use that work, and that don't give me carnival sideshow skin!

Are you with me? Worry no more! Burt's Bees has been a leader in natural products and they're sensitive skin products are soap-free and fragrance-free and hypoallergenic!

First up, Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions Sensitive Facial Cleanser.


"This soap-free cream cleanser is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin while gently cleansing away dirt, oil and makeup without over drying or causing redness or irritiation. Distinctly formulated with Cotton Extract to soften, Rice Extract to moisturize, and Aloe to sooth."

I really enjoyed this cleanser, and I've tried a lot of different ones. It has a nice smooth texture. It's creamy, and comes to a nice lather. It's completely fragrance and color free. I did find it a bit hard to rinse off, but overall it cleansed thoroughly and I had no reactions at all - except cleaner skin!

The next step in my beauty regimen is to moisturize! With long, cold winters here in Minnesota, my skin gets extra dry. I've tried a lot of moisturizers and generally I either break out in a rash, or I end up breaking out in pimples! No fun!

Next up, Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream.


"This nourishing day cream is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin all day without causing redness or irritation. Distinctly formulated with Cotton Extract to soften, Rice Extract to moisturize, and Aloe to sooth. Naturally gentle and skin friendly for daily use."

This stuff is crazy good! It's a nice, light cream. It didn't leave my skin feeling heavy or oily. It is a soothing, gentle moisturizer. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has suffered from skin reactions due to over- or under-moisturized skin. Also fragrance free, hypo-allergenic, allergy and dermatologist tested!

No more crazy reactions! No more rashes! No more breakouts!

I am a true believer is using products that are good for you. Burt's Bees has made sure their products, including the Sensitive Skin line, is not only good for you, but safe for you as well!

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin gets two thumbs up from me!

Head over the the Burt's Bees site for information on all of their products. And right now, you can print a $2.00 coupon for any Burt's Bees Sensitive product!



I'm a BzzAgent, and was sent Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions Sensitive facial cleanser and daily moisturizing cream for review, free of charge. Opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please read my full disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment