-->

Friday, March 23, 2012

P.F. Chang's Home Menu #review

Last night, I decided to give P.F. Chang's new Home Menu Shanghai Style Beef frozen dinner a try.


We don't have a P.F. Chang's close, so I'm not sure how this actually compares to the restaurant version, but it was absolutely delicious - especially for a frozen meal!

I've never had a frozen dinner, that I didn't know was a frozen dinner. The Shanghai Style Beef tasted fresh, the vegetables had just the right amount of crispness to them, and the sauce was frozen right into the beef and veggies, so there were no messy packets to deal with. And it's so incredibly easy! Just toss it in the pan and saute for about 5 minutes covered, then uncover and saute another 5 minutes or so. Although it says it's dinner for two, I added some white rice for a bit of filler and it was just barely enough for two adults and two kids.

For a dinner under $10 that took all of 15 minutes, I was absolutely impressed! My hubs enjoyed it as well, and my 8 and 9 year old were all over it. They even ate their veggies with no complaints!

Here are the delicious varieties available:

General Chang’s Chicken

Beef with Broccoli
Orange Chicken
Sweet & Sour Chicken
Shanghai Style Beef
Ginger Chicken & Broccoli
Shrimp in a Garlic Sauce

You can purchase P.F. Chang's Home Menu meals at your local grocer (I got mine at Cub Foods).

I was not provided anything for my opinion. It was just a product I was thoroughly impressed with, and felt I needed to share with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment