-->

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Soft and satisfying! New Health-full breads! #review #imabzzagent


Are those New Years Resolutions left in the dust? My resolution, this year, was to lose 30 pounds. I've been carrying it around for about 4 years now and I'm just fed up! I'm sticking to my goal and am down a whopping 27 pounds! Woo hoo! Now that I'm learning to eat healthy, get plenty of rest, and plenty of exercise, I've begun to incorporate healthy alternatives to the foods I love, in hopes of being able to maintain a healthy diet, without depriving myself.

Now, when you think of a dieting and trying to drop a few pounds, bread is usually a big no-no. But, as a BzzAgent, I was introduced to new Health-Full Breads! They are a new line of soft and delicious, oven-baked breads with a healthy kick! With only 80 calories, whole grains, fiber, and 5 grams of protein per full-sized slice, they are hands down the healthiest breads on the market!



Just the facts, ma'am...

80 Calories per slice, so you can focus on toppings and not the calories

Excellent source of fiber, with 4-5g of fiber per slice

5g Protein per slice

No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives

Available in four delicious varieties including 10 Grain, Nutty Grain, Hearty Wheat, Flax & Fiber

Found in the bread aisle of all major supermarkets (check the product locator on LoveYourBread.com for available varieties in your area)

Find delicious and innovative recipes at LoveYourBread.com/recipes

The 10 Grain bread Heath-Full bread was perfect for sandwiches. With the large size, I was actually satisfied with cutting a slice in half, and making a half size sandwich. It was incredible how much more bang you get for your buck here. They are hearty, stuffed full of whole grain, fiber and protein, so you really, truly feel satisfied after eating it. And at 80 calories per slice, that satisfaction can't be beat! I love the idea of incorporating bread back into my healthy diet. I've missed it so much, and I feel like since I'm not depriving myself, I won't overindulge! Perfect!

Now, I'll be honest, my kids were not impressed with the new Health-Full breads. They are wheat bread eaters, but usually a more kid-friendly light wheat. But, one morning, I decided to try making French Toast with the Nutty Grain Health-Full bread. It turned out delicious and my kids gobbled it up! I think using this healthier alternative to their usual breads, in ways that they can't really tell the difference, is a great way to get healthy whole grains and fiber into them without them even knowing it!

We also gave grilled cheese a shot with the Nutty Grain Health-Full bread. It browned to a nice crispy texture, and my kids and I enjoyed that as well! They had no idea their good old grilled cheese was jam-packed with nutrition! #momslittlesecrets

Now, is your mouth ready to water?  Get a load of this recipe for a Turkey Avocado Sandwich from the Health-Full site.

Turkey Avocado Sandwich

Ingredients
2 slices Brownberry® Health-full® 10 Grain bread
2 thin slices of Turkey
1 large leaf of lettuce
1 slice of tomato
1/4 avocado
1/3 cup sprouts
1/2 tablespoon fat free Ranch dressing

Directions
Spread fat free Ranch dressing onto a slice of bread; layer with turkey, tomato, lettuce, avocado and sprouts. Cut in half and serve.

Nutritional Value
300 calories
12g fiber
20g protein
40g carbs
10g fat

Does that not sound absolutely divine? And lunch under 300 calories?  Now that's a winner!

Take a look at all the recipes available at LoveYourBread.com/recipes!

You can check out the delicious varieties in your local supermarket, or like the Health-Full Breads facebook page for more information!

And find out where you can find Health-Full Breads in your area with their product locator.


I'm a BzzAgent, and was sent free product coupons, free of charge. Opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please read my full disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment