-->

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner #review #imabzzagent

I'm a color girl. I love changing up my hair on a regular basis. Sometimes it's long, sometimes it's short. Sometimes it's natural color, sometimes it's crazy colors! Sometimes it's curly, sometimes it's straight. I tend to experiment a lot. And I put my hair through the ringer, to do so.

So I need a shampoo and conditioner that can keep up with, and combat some of the torture I put my hair through. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner is exactly what I need!


Have you heard of Fruit Science? Me, either! Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner is fortified with 3 Nutritive Fruit Oils:

Olive Oil
Avacado Oil
Shea Oil

Doesn't that just sound like a juicy combo! It is!

I put this stuff to the test on our first camping trip of the year. When we camp, we limit showers to conserve water in our camper. Therefore, on our 6 day trip, we all only showered twice. So greasy, grimy hair gave Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner a run for it's money! After two or three days of playing in the dirt, swimming, fishing, and campfires, my hair is usually a dirty, smelly, greasy mess. So when it came to my first shower, I was skeptical that I'd have to shampoo at least twice, just to cut through the mess. But I was surprised to find that it lathered up really nicely, and cut through all the grease with no trouble at all. I was able to shampoo with only about a quarter sized drop, without having to rinse and wash again.

My only concern, if you can call it a concern, is that I felt my hair was almost TOO moisturized! Yep, you heard right. It works too good! Because of all of the damage I do to my hair with coloring and styling, per my stylist, I try to only wash my hair every other day. With the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner, I found that it moisturized my hair so deeply, that by the end of a 24 hour period, I was kind of a grease-ball. So after a few washes, I realized that I couldn't condition anywhere near my scalp. If I just conditioned the ends of my hair, I could go two days without washing. And the conditioning is so deep, that even without a wash every day, I wasn't fighting frizz.

My experience with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner was great, aside from the over conditioning I did at first. If you want to give it a try, click here for a $1.25 off coupon to get you started! If you are looking for a deep wash and conditioning, I promise, you will not be disappointed!

And head over and 'like' Garnier on Facebook for products news, updates, and coupons!

I'm a BzzAgent, and was sent a bottle of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner, free of charge, in exchange for my honest review. Opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please read my full disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment