-->

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Junk food without the junk? Yes please! #review #imabzzagent #gotitfree

Now this is what I'm talking about!  I've got a mean sweet tooth, and it's gotten me into trouble more than once.  Now, I can have a little treat, satisfy my sweet tooth, and feel good about it!



UNREAL Candy has NO Artificials, NO Corn Syrup and NO Hydrogenated Oils.  And they come in varieties that are mirrors to the favorites you already love!  Check out some of the nutrition comparisons on their site, and I promise you'll be shocked at what's in those candies that you know and love!

Check out the varieties available already, with (hopefully) more on the way!

-----

UNREAL 54 - Chocolate Candy Shell Peanuts (Compare to Peanut M&Ms)

See Comparison and Nutrition Info: http://getunreal.com/unreal-candy/unreal-54/


-----

UNREAL 41 - Chocolate Candy Shell (Compare to M&Ms)

See Comparison and Nutrition Info: http://getunreal.com/unreal-41

-----

UNREAL 5 - Chocolate Caramel Nougat (Compare to Milky Way)

See Comparison and Nutrition Info: http://getunreal.com/unreal-5

-----

UNREAL 8 - Chocolate Caramel Peanuts Nougat (Compare to Snickers)

See Comparison and Nutrition Info: http://getunreal.com/unreal-8

-----

UNREAL 77 - Chocolate Peanut Butter (Compare to Reese's 

See Comparison and Nutrition Info: http://getunreal.com/unreal-77

-----


I was sent a free product coupon from BzzAgent, so I went right to Walmart and picked out the UNREAL 54.  Peanut M&Ms are my absolute favorite candy on the planet, so I was skeptical of an "unjunked" version.  But I was pleasantly surprised!  No, I'm not going to lie to you, they aren't Peanut M&M's.  But they are very close.  They absolutely satisfied my sweet tooth, but without all the guilt!  If I wasn't so picky about my candy, I might not have even noticed the difference, and I know my kids didn't.  We all enjoyed trying out the UNREAL 54 and can't wait to try the others, and see what other varieties they come out with!

See where you can get UNREAL Candies in your area!

Join the UNREAL Nation to rally for more of your favorite treats to be UNJUNKED!

And to keep updated with news and product info, you can sign up for the UNREAL newsletter, follow them on Twitter, or like them on Facebook!


M&Ms, Peanut M&Ms, Milky Way, and Snickers are registered trademarks of the Mars Corporation.  Reese's is a registered trademark of the Hershey's Corporation.

I'm a BzzAgent, and was sent a free product coupon for UNREAL Candy. Opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please read my full disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment