-->

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The smart way to snack! SMARTFOOD Selects #review


I'm constantly looking for healthier snack options for the foods my family loves. And we are big popcorn and chip lovers. I don't, however, buy them often because they are generally not great for us. So, can someone just give me a chip that I can feel good about eating, and good about giving to my kids? SMARTFOOD has answered my call!



I was sent SMARTFOOD Selects Sour Cream Onion Flavored Puffed Corn to try out, thanks to BzzAgent. They are Kosher, baked, contain no MSG or trans fat, and no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. I'm telling you, normally I need a napkin when eating puffed corn, just to have something to wipe the grease off of my fingers. Not with SMARTFOOD Selects Puffed Corn. They are much less greasy than others that I've tried. I did find the sour cream onion flavor a bit strong. I think if they toned down the onion a bit, it could definitely appeal to a wider group of consumers. My kids didn't like them a bit, being that the onion flavor is so strong. But if you like your flavors intense, then this is perfect for you!

I also tried out the Garlic Tomato Basil Hummus Popped Chips. They are also Kosher, contain no MSG, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, and no trans fat! They have a crunchy texture, just like potato chips, but without all the grease! The flavor was just right, and the varieties available offer something for everyone. They come in Feta Herb, Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Multigrain
, and Italian Herb Multigrain, as well as the Garlic Tomato Basil. Yum!

SMARTFOOD Selects also offer Popcorn, Granola Coated Popcorn, and Classic Popcorn, all in unique and exciting flavors!

You can find SMARTFOOD Selects at local stores near you, like Walgreens, CVS, Target and more, as well as on Amazon! See all of the stores that carry them here.

Check out all the SMARTFOOD varieties avaiable at SMARTFOOD.com!

You can also follow them on Facebook!

I'm a BzzAgent, and was sent SMARTFOOD Selects products free of charge. Opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please read my full disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment