-->

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A close call (well, a close shave anyway) with the Schick Hydro Silk razor! #imabzzagent




I've been shaving my legs for somewhere around 20 years now. You think I'd be used to it. Nope. I hate it. It's such a chore. And from sudsing, to shaving, rinsing, drying, moisturizing, moisturizing, moisturizing, I usually have to dedicate an extra 10-15 minutes just to my legs! Makes me want to wear pants all year round!

Well say good bye to wasted time and effort and multiple lotion applications with the Schick Hydro Silk razor!


  • 5 Curve Sensing Blades
  • Moisturizing Serum
  • Unique Skin Guards
  • Compact Oval Cartridge
  • Soft Touch Handle

Shaving with the Schick Hydro Silk razor is smooth and comfortable! I used just a bit of soap, but in a pinch, you could actually shave with the razor and no soap, thanks to the moisturizing serum. It was a quick and easy shave. No shaving from different angles or shaving over two or three times to try and get the closest shave. One smooth swipe and I was smooth as a baby's bottom! It's a little hard to tell in the photo below, but my right leg is freshly shaved with the Schick Hydro Silk razor. It was softer, smoother, and even almost a bit brighter than the other leg. Fantastic!


After shaving, I didn't have to rush to get dried off and then apply moisturizer before my skin dried out. The moisturizing serum kept it silky and smooth for about an hour before I got around to applying a little lotion.



The package comes with the razor and blade, and extra refill, and a suction cup holder for your tub or shower. I have a matte finish, tile shower and the suction cup wouldn't hold. But any smooth shower surface would work great, and the razor would be up out of the way and convenient to grab!

Like Schick Hydro Silk on Facebook where you can also print a $4.00 off coupon!

The Schick Hydro Silk is listed on Drugstore.com for $11.49.

I'm a BzzAgent, and was sent a Schick Hydro Silk razor for review, free of charge. Opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please read my full disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment