Here is a photo before I tried Curel Intensive Healing Cream for the first time. Dry, cracked, itchy, irritated. Not words you want associated with you skin. Unfortunately, those words describe the skin on my hands perfectly. Not cool. Especially as the weather gets colder, and the air gets dryer. My skin is torture!
Now, for the good part. I started using Curel Intensive Healing Cream every day. My skin is bad every day. I noticed right away that my skin felt better. I felt instant relief from the dryness and itching! The cream goes on a bit greasy, but within a minute or so, was completely absorbed and my skin was transformed! I was absolutely amazed! Here is an after photo, after using it for a couple weeks.
Just a little heads up, I've also used it on my elbows and knees, and have noticed a big difference! Not only are those dry patches moisturized and healthy now, some of the lines and wrinkles in those areas have smoothed out too! I'll continue to use it on other problem areas too!
Here's a quick rundown of Curel Intensive Healing Cream's benefits!
- Spreads easily, non-greasy and absorbs quickly
- Provides immediate healing relief and revitalizes ceramide levels (find out how important ceramides are!)
- Clinically-proven to help chapping and chafing caused by dryness
- Fragrance-free and hypo-allergenic
- 9 out of 10 dermatologists recommend using it
- Pediatrician tested: suitable for children 6 months and older
- Excellent for dry skin associated with diabetes — Curél® is a proud partner of the American Diabetes Association
I'm a BzzAgent, and was sent Curel Intensive Healing Cream for review, for free.. Opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please read my full disclosure policy here.