-->

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ahhhhh....relief with Curel Intensive Healing Cream! #review #imabzzagent

I was recently invited to join the Curel Intensive Healing Cream campaign through BzzAgent. I was extremely excited since my skin could use a major overhaul!  As I said in my last Curel post, I work with my hands daily with harsh chemicals and cleaners. I've been forever on the lookout for a lotion or cream that can actually keep up with all of the abuse I give my skin.

Here is a photo before I tried Curel Intensive Healing Cream for the first time.  Dry, cracked, itchy, irritated. Not words you want associated with you skin. Unfortunately, those words describe the skin on my hands perfectly. Not cool. Especially as the weather gets colder, and the air gets dryer. My skin is torture!



Now, for the good part.  I started using Curel Intensive Healing Cream every day.  My skin is bad every day.  I noticed right away that my skin felt better.  I felt instant relief from the dryness and itching!  The cream goes on a bit greasy, but within a minute or so, was completely absorbed and my skin was transformed!  I was absolutely amazed!   Here is an after photo, after using it for a couple weeks.
Amaze-balls, right?  I wish you could see the difference better in the photos.  But take my word for it, I've never felt relief from a hand cream, quite like this before...ever!  Now, Curel states that if you use the cream daily, after a few weeks, your skin will heal and retain its moisture much better than before.  Being that I still have to subject my skin to those harsh cleaners every day, I didn't notice a big difference in the actual 'health' of my skin.  But I'm telling you, I know that at the end of a long day, my hands will feel instant relief from all the irritants with just a little swipe of the Curel Intensive Healing Cream!  I stand behind this product and any and all of its claims.  It has worked wonders for my hands and I will continue to use it as long as I can find it!



Just a little heads up, I've also used it on my elbows and knees, and have noticed a big difference!  Not only are those dry patches moisturized and healthy now, some of the lines and wrinkles in those areas have smoothed out too!  I'll continue to use it on other problem areas too!

Here's a quick rundown of Curel Intensive Healing Cream's benefits!
  • Spreads easily, non-greasy and absorbs quickly
  • Provides immediate healing relief and revitalizes ceramide levels  (find out how important ceramides are!)
  • Clinically-proven to help chapping and chafing caused by dryness
  • Fragrance-free and hypo-allergenic
  • 9 out of 10 dermatologists recommend using it
  • Pediatrician tested: suitable for children 6 months and older
  • Excellent for dry skin associated with diabetes — CurĂ©l® is a proud partner of the American Diabetes Association
You can purchase Curel Intensive Healing Cream at local retailers, or online!

I'm a BzzAgent, and was sent Curel Intensive Healing Cream for review, for free.. Opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please read my full disclosure policy here.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for following my blog I am your newest follower (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard about this product but have never used it. I will have to check it out for my hands. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog at www.mylifeabundant.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally need to get this! My hands are so chapped from winter, washing and diaper changes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete