The problem is, I clean houses part time, and spend a lot of time with my hands in a bucket of water, or coming in contact with a bunch of chemicals that are really tough on my skin. And it shows on my skin and nails! And hate letting people look closely.
So here goes...
Ick. That is not a pretty hand.
But hopefully, all of that is about to change! I'm a member of BzzAgent, and was lucky enough to be included in the Curel Intensive Healing campaign. I've been giving it a try and can't wait to update on my progress!
So just a little info on this luscious product. Here are a couple of highlights!
- Spreads easily, non-greasy and absorbs quickly
- Provides immediate healing relief and revitalizes ceramide levels for long-lasting hydration
- Clinically-proven to help chapping and chafing caused by dryness
- Fragrance-free and hypo-allergenic
- 9 out of 10 dermatologists recommend using it
- Pediatrician tested: suitable for children 6 months and older
- Excellent for dry skin associated with diabetes — Curél® is a proud partner of the American Diabetes Association
I'm a BzzAgent, and was sent Curel Intensive Healing Cream for review, for free.. Opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please read my full disclosure policy here.