-->

Sunday, August 31, 2014

30 day Challenge to get fit?

You've probably seen pictures similar to this one coming through on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. It seems to be all the rage!

30 days to a new body? They say it takes 3 weeks to start a new habit. I'm guessing that's the theory behind all of these. I love how all of these seem to start out at a snail's pace (that would be MY pace), so you shouldn't feel overwhelmed.

I don't know who came up with this, but I love it! It's nice to have everything all in one place. And I like that I can save them to my phone and have them with me all the time. And I can target whichever area I'd like to focus on at the time. Butt? Abs? Back? Thighs? Legs? Shoulders? You name it. I've seen it!

A new butt?


No more flabby arms?


Flat Abs?


Bikini Body?


What do you think of this idea? A 30 day progression into getting the body you desire? And all in a convenient format you can have with you wherever you go? It all comes down to the 'M' word...motivation. I have about 15 workouts similar to these on my Pinterest board. Guess how many I've done? Yep. Zip. Nada. I guess having a bunch of tailored workouts at your fingertips doesn't force you to try them.  Or even look at them. :)

It's time to tackle that bikini body, those flabby arms, and that muffin top!  Are you ready?  Christmas cookie season is looming!  Ready, set, GO!

Thanks to 30dayfitnesschallenges.com for offering all of these workouts for free! Check out their site for challenges, workouts, and recipes!



No comments:

Post a Comment